Stride Speaker Series: Science of Movement Replay
We know that exercise boosts energy and supports weight loss, but did you know it can also increase creativity and prevent certain types of cancer?
In our latest Stride Speaker Series, Deneen Vojta, M.D., an innovative leader in our UnitedHealth Group Research & Development organization, discusses how science shows us when and how to use exercise to maximize the immediate and long-term effects on living a happier and healthier life.
Move More Resources
- Find a fitness center, group class or walking paths in your location. Explore your options to move more when you're at work.
- Explore scenic and historic walking paths in more than 50 cities across the U.S.
- Find select savings on the employee discount site on devices, gear and savings on health club memberships.
- Join a Rally mission or challenge and embrace a little competition to spur your efforts to move more. Click on the Health & Wellness tab to view missions and upcoming challenges.
- Check out the Fit For Life online coaching program to learn more about how you can increase your movement every day.